Kyle Michelle Weddings Blog
We are really excited to introduce the newest member of our Kyle Michelle Weddings family!
Robyn grew up with two older brothers that treated her like one of the guys. Bruised knees and bumped heads were a reoccurring fashion statement for her, rather then bows and ribbons in her hair. This little lady learned to play the piano, clarinet, flute and cello; she played soccer, gymnastics, cheerleading, field hockey, track & field. As her brothers grew up and moved away, she traded in her jerseys and Oshkosh overalls for a pleated skirt and a pair of Mary Janes.
Her first job was as a co-manager of a bridal boutique, where she deeply fell in love with weddings, the bride's journey and everything behind the scenes. She attended George Mason University to study Wedding Planning and Events Management, where she was able to plan her first wedding! From there she moved to Florida and California to work in the hospitality industry. She hopped on the plane at LAX with her dream and her cardigan... and soon found herself in Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love. Her boyfriend, bulldog and herself have found themselves completely smitten with South Jersey and Philadelphia. They're proud to call this home.
Get to know Robyn a little more with her Q&A below:
1. Where were you born?
2. What is your favorite smell?
I love the smell of fresh baked cookies!
3. Do you have a special talent?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. Would you choose a scary movie or Happy Ending?
Always a happy ending!
6. What is your favorite sound?
A baby laughing.
7. If you could move anywhere, where would you go?
8. If you had to pick a hero, who would it be?
9. If you could become anyones friend, who would you choose?
10. What kind of wedding is your favorite wedding?
11. If you could play any character on t.v., who would you be?
Rachel from Friends, or Joey...
12. Who is your favorite wedding gown designer?
Priscilla Costa and Amodista
13. If you could speak any language, what would it be?
14. What book are you currently reading?
Bruce, Bruce Springsteen's Biography.
15. What is your favorite movie of all time?
The Big Lebowski!
16. Are you a morning or night person?
I'm a night owl.
17. If you were to perform in the circus what would you do?
I would be a trapeze artist.